Please take a moment to read about how the Market will operate this season.
Doing this will help to ensure that we are in compliance with Health Unit regulations. It will also show respect for safety to everyone who attends.
Things have been changing very quickly. Currently all vendors are allowed to join the market except for ‘take out’ foods. Most of our vendors will be trickling back over the next few weeks. The layout of the market will continue to facilitate social distancing and will limit the number of participating vendors accordingly.
- There will be one-way traffic, with one entrance and one exit. Once you have gone around the market once, you are welcome to exit and then queue to get back in again.
- Each vendor will have a table across the front of their stall. Patrons will approach the right end of the table to place their order and pay, and then proceed to the left end of the table to pick their order up. There will be room for three people to stand in line at each vendor.
- Vendors will put your order on the table. You are welcome to place your order in your own bag. All purchases will be packaged.
- Vendors will be accepting cash and e-transfers and some may accept cheques or have a Square. If you would like to make specific arrangements, please contact the vendor directly.
- Please help us to respect everyone’s safety! And thank you for supporting the Almonte Farmers Market!
Almonte Farmers Market Rules 2020 to print out for your fridge or car!