Please take a moment to read about how the Market will operate this season. * Please note a change to the rules: there will no longer be a greeter to tell you when to enter the market. Feel free to walk straight in after sanitizing your hands.
Doing this will help to ensure that we are in compliance with Health Unit regulations. It will also show respect for safety to everyone who attends.
Things have been changing very quickly. Currently all vendors are allowed to join the market except for ‘take out’ foods. Most of our vendors will be trickling back over the next few weeks. The layout of the market will continue to facilitate social distancing and will limit the number of participating vendors accordingly.
- There will be one-way traffic, marked with arrows on the pavement. There is one entrance and one exit. Once you have gone around the market once, you are welcome to exit and then queue to get back in again.
- We ask that you use the available sanitizer when you enter the market.
- There are feet on the pavement to indicate where to line up for each vendor in a distanced manner. Please make sure that you are not budding in line!
- We encourage you to bring your own bags.
- All vendors accept cash. Only a few vendor accept tap. There are bank machines available at Circle K on Bridge St. and BMO bank on Mill St.
- Wearing masks outside is optional if you are able to maintain a safe distance from others.
- Please respect the comfort and safety of everyone else around you.